Name of course
3-Year B.Sc. Degree in Nautical Science
[After completing three years degree + 12 months onboard training + 4 months preparatory course + requisite modular courses, can appear for oral exam of Second Mate Certificate of Competency ]
Minimum Academic Qualification
Pass in (10+2) or equivalent examination with Physics, Chemistry, Mathematics and English as separate subjects with a PCM average of not less than 60% and with 50% marks in English language at 10th or 12th std exam.
Maximum Age limit
Approved Training institutes in India
- Haldia Institute of Maritime Studies & Research, Haldia
- Neotia Institute of Technolgoy, Management and Science, Kolkata
- AMET University, Chennai
- Southern Academy of Maritme Studies, Chennai
- Vel’s University, Chennai
- Coimbatore Marine College
- Indian Maritime University, Mumbai Campus [T.S. Chanakya,]Navi Mumbai
- Indian Maritime University, Chennai Campus [NMA]
- T.S. Rahaman, Navi Mumbai
- International Maritime Academy, Chennai
- B.P. Marine Academy, Panvel
- Maharashtra Academy of Naval Education and Training, Pune
- Seacom Maritime College, Kolkata
- HIMT College, Kanchipuram, TN
- GKM Institute of Maritime Science and Technolgoy, Chennai
Dear, often now a days prospect seafarers are being cheated by the fake Agents,Institutes & Companies.
Before joining any Maritime Institutes for any Course, Kindly Check Approval Of College & Course through
D.G.Shipping and I.M.U.
Before Applying In Shipping Companies for Company Sponsorship please Check DG Shipping approved R.P.S.L Number
All the best wishes from MarinersPlanet for wonderful seafarer carrier in Merchant Navy.
Remember we are not Agents for illegal placements & Guidance.
Join now and connect with MarinersPlanet
Mariners Planet(Venture of Capt.Avtar Singh)
SCF-16, First Floor, Hollywood Plaza, VIP Road, Zirakpur,
Distt- Mohali, Punjab, India, Pin-140603
E-mail : firstname.lastname@example.org