Name of course
1-year Marine Engineering Course for Graduates [GME]
Minimum Academic Qualification
Graduation in BE (Mechanical) Engineering / Naval Architecture with minimum marks of 50% in final year and with minimum 50% marks in English language at 10^ or 12(h or in Degree Exam.
(b) The candidates holding a Bachelor’s Degree in Mechanical and Automation Engineering after attending a course of 4 years duration from an UGC recognized university and or approved by AICTE, with a minimum marks of 50% in the final year, and a minimum 50% marks in English language at the 10th or 12th standard or in degree examination.
These candidates will not get full exemption from MEO Class IV and MEO Class II Certificate of Competency Exam but require to appear and pass the “Heat Engines” written paper of MEO Class IV Part ‘A* CoC Exam and “Thermodynamics & Heat Transmission” written paper of MEO Class II Part ‘A’ CoC Exam.
Maximum Age limit
Approved Training institutes in India
- Garden Reach Ship Builders & Engineers Ltd. Gandhinagar, Kolkata
- International Maritime Institute Ltd, Greater Noida
- Cochin Shipyard Ltd..Perumanoor,Kochi
- Chidamabarm Institute of Maritime Technology, Chennai
- Coimbatore Marine Centre, Coimbatore – 641 045.
- M/s. Maritime Foundation, Chennai 600094
- AMET University, Chennai-93
- Vel”s University , Chennai 603103.
- Institute of Maritime Studies, Vasco-da- Gama.Goa
- Indian Maritime University, Mumbai Campus [Marine Engineering and Research Institute]
- Indian Maritime University, Cochin Campus
- Samundra Institute of Maritime Studies, Lonavala, Maharashtra
- Great Eastern shipping company Training Institute, Lonavala, Pune
- RL Institute of Nautical Science, Madurai
- PSN College of Engineering, Tirunelveii.
- C.V. Raman College of Engineering, Bhubaneswar
- Vishwakarma Maritime Institute, Pune
- Mangalore Marine College, Mangalore
- HIMT College, Kanchipuram, Tamilnadu
- Praveenya Institute of Marine Engineering & Maritime Studies, Vizag, AP
- Anglo Eastern Maritime Academy, Karjat, Maharashtra.
- T.S. Rahaman, Navi Mumbai.
- G.K.M. Institute of Marine Science and Technolgoy, Chennai
Dear, often now a days prospect seafarers are being cheated by the fake Agents,Institutes & Companies.
Before joining any Maritime Institutes for any Course, Kindly Check Approval Of College & Course through
D.G.Shipping and I.M.U.
Before Applying In Shipping Companies for Company Sponsorship please Check DG Shipping approved R.P.S.L Number
All the best wishes from MarinersPlanet for wonderful seafarer carrier in Merchant Navy.
Remember we are not Agents for illegal placements & Guidance.
Join now and connect with MarinersPlanet
Mariners Planet(Venture of Capt.Avtar Singh)
SCF-16, First Floor, Hollywood Plaza, VIP Road, Zirakpur,
Distt- Mohali, Punjab, India, Pin-140603
E-mail : email@example.com