Name of course
2-years Marine Engineering course for Diploma holders
Minimum Academic Qualification
(a) Pass Diploma in Mechanical /Marine/ Naval Architecture / Electrical / Electrical and Electronics Engineering with minimum marks of 50% in final year and with minimum of 50% marks in English language at 10th, 12th std or Diploma exam.
(b) Passed Diploma in Shipbuilding Engineering with minimum marks of 50% in final year (4 year course) and with minimum of 50% marks in English language at 10th, 12th std or Diploma exam.
Maximum Age limit
Approved Training institutes in India
- Dr. B.R. Ambedkar Govt. Polytechniques, Port Blair, Andaman & Nicobar
- M/s Chidambaram Institute of Maritime Technology, Chennai 600001
- M/s Southern Academy of Maritime Studies Pvt. Ltd. Chennai 600013
- M/s. Maritime Foundation, City Centre, Chennai 600094
- Vel’s University Chennai 603103.
- Institute of Maritime Studies, Vasco-da-Gama, Goa – 403802.
- HIMT College, Kanchipuram, Tamilnadu
- Coimbatore Marine College
Dear, often now a days prospect seafarers are being cheated by the fake Agents,Institutes & Companies.
Before joining any Maritime Institutes for any Course, Kindly Check Approval Of College & Course through
D.G.Shipping and I.M.U.
Before Applying In Shipping Companies for Company Sponsorship please Check DG Shipping approved R.P.S.L Number
All the best wishes from MarinersPlanet for wonderful seafarer carrier in Merchant Navy.
Remember we are not Agents for illegal placements & Guidance.
Join now and connect with MarinersPlanet
Mariners Planet(Venture of Capt.Avtar Singh)
SCF-16, First Floor, Hollywood Plaza, VIP Road, Zirakpur,
Distt- Mohali, Punjab, India, Pin-140603
E-mail : email@example.com