Name of course
Pre-sea Training for Electro-Technical Officers on merchant ships
Minimum Academic Qualification
- i) Passed 10+2 with Physics, Chemistry, Mathematics and English as separate subjects with minimum 50 % marks in English Lanuage at 10th of 12the standard exam.
- ii) Passed three years’ Diploma with 60% marks or four year’s Degree including lateral entry, with 50% marks in Electrical Engineering, Electronics Engineering, Electrical and Electronics Engineering, Electronics and Telecommunication / Communication Engineering, or Electronics and Instrumentation or equivalent.
iii) The diploma /degree courses must have been recognised by any State or Central Government or the AICTE,
Maximum Age limit
Approved Training institutes in India
- Great Eastern Institute of Maritime Studies, Lonavala, Maharashtra
- Anglo Eastern Maritime Academy, Karjat, Maharashtra
- B.P.Marine Academy, Navi Mumbai
- Coimbatore Marine College, Coimbatore
- AMET University, Chennai
- R.L. Institute, Madurai
- Seacom Marine College
Dear, often now a days prospect seafarers are being cheated by the fake Agents, Institutes & Companies.
Before joining any Maritime Institutes for any Course, Kindly Check Approval Of College & Course through
D.G. Shipping and I.M.U.
Before Applying In Shipping Companies for Company Sponsorship please Check DG Shipping approved R.P.S.L Number
All the best wishes from MarinersPlanet for wonderful seafarer carrier in Merchant Navy.
Remember we are not Agents for illegal placements & Guidance.
Join now and connect with MarinersPlanet
Mariners Planet(Venture of Capt.Avtar Singh)
SCF-16, First Floor, Hollywood Plaza, VIP Road, Zirakpur,
Distt- Mohali, Punjab, India, Pin-140603
E-mail : email@example.com
Join now and connect with Raja Money and Travels
Raja Money and Travels – Search Compare & Book Online